Welcome to our October challenge!!!
Each month our challenge will have a theme. Our theme for this month is Too Cute to Spook!
Now lets see what eye candy the designers have created for you this month:
Melanie created this wonderful cute spooky project using the Frankencutie stamp:
and I created this project using the Cute Girl image:
Now it's your turn!!_________________________________
* Must use a Time for Tea image in your project.
* Project must be new; no backdating of projects.
* Project must follow the challenge theme.
* Must link to the challenge blog. I
* You can enter each challenge 2 times.
* Please follow our blog.
* You may combine our challenge with other challenge.
Challenge will run for a month new challenge will go live on the 1st of each month and the winners will be posted on the 5th day of each month.
There will be one winner for any challenge that has less than 25 entries. If there are more than 25 entries, we will have two winners. Winner will receive three Time for Tea images of their choice.
Winner(s) will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries.
Now it's your turn. Create a Too Cute to Spook themed project and then be sure to enter your project using the Linkup tool below prior to the close of the challenge to get your name in the drawing for the prize!